Question about some Hot Springs

TRs for ranges in California.
carl swindle

Post by carl swindle »

I was out exploring the San Bernardinos recently and I stumbled upon a few hot spring pools. Are any of you familiar with these and if so, do any of you know if this spot has a name or something? I was looking online and not able to really find much info on it.

There was one pool along a canyon wall.
IMG_0389.jpeg
Here is a close up from before I went in.
IMG_0395.jpeg
This is the larger pool.
IMG_0478.jpeg
This is about 6am when it started to get bright (I was wading along the creek at night).
IMG_0580.jpeg
Nate U

Post by Nate U »

Cool! Can you tell us the location of these springs or do you want to keep it under wraps?
carl swindle

Post by carl swindle »

I got some information on this one and apparently people like to keep information about this spot off of public media even though it's near a popular spot. Is there a way I can edit my previous reply to remove the location information? I mentioned that I'd ask about doing that on another forum I joined.

I might put more info in a book or something down the line, but not any public forums if it can be avoided by editing my previous reply.

FYI: I explore a lot and stumble upon many different things. The way I go about sharing locations is that if someone tells me to keep a spot secret before I wind up finding it on my own, I keep those spots secret. Otherwise, I share information at my own discretion because I like sharing what I find. I may take things down, obscure locations, or remove data upon request, but a lot of the places I visit are less well known (because I'm exploring), so I could potentially be removing everything if I did things the other way around, which I don't want to do.
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

carl swindle wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:24 pmIs there a way I can edit my previous reply to remove the location information?
Done.
carl swindle

Post by carl swindle »

Thanks!