Modern Hiker Jake Adams would like you to know....not to hit golf balls

Trip planning, history, announcements, books, movies, opinions, etc.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

Found this hilarious.
Notice the media begging to give him attention haha.
Who knew?

Heres the speech:

Some say he was under duress... he got a phone call from a NPS investigation or something.
All 3 win a stupid award...the NPS, media, and modern hiker.

But it does bring up other people...it takes one 18yr old, to say "common sense" reasoning.

Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

Wait, you mean golfers don't take this problem seriously?

When you make the Pacific Ocean one of the hazards on your golf course, maybe you should plan to clean up your mess.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

That's not the real Modern Hiker - Casey Schreiner is.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

HikeUp wrote: That's not the real Modern Hiker - Casey Schreiner is.
Who? lol..yeah sorry if I brought him up. The next John Robinson. Before Robinson died no less.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

Sean wrote: Wait, you mean golfers don't take this problem seriously?
When you make the Pacific Ocean one of the hazards on your golf course, maybe you should plan to clean up your mess.
Cart Narcs...for the outdoors?. There was a shopping cart in Colby Cyn once...
David R
OG of the SG

Post by David R »

Oh wait nobody brought it to the attention of the golf course that the golf balls that you were hitting in the ocean were staying in the ocean, who would have thought? Now that it is brought to their attention they will of course be responsible stewards.

As far as Jake, they've threatened to fine him and put him in jail so of course he is putting out mea culpas explaining how sorry he is. I'm not too worried about three golf balls in Yellowstone but social media got hold of it and now he is the devil.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

David R wrote: As far as Jake, they've threatened to fine him and put him in jail so of course he is putting out mea culpas explaining how sorry he is. I'm not too worried about three gold balls in Yellowstone but social media got hold of it and now he is the devil.
Agreed. I would arrest the NPS.
They are true butchers.....and they will run out of people. I think they are running desperate...record visitation is hard to keep up. But the economy is going up at these places they will say. And act so pretentious....'we didnt mean him'...who did you mean? Oh.....the customer is always right....its like immigration and you arrest somebody later only for littering.