Buckhorn Triangle

Rescues, fires, weather, roads, trails, water, etc.
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

Third one this year gone missing with car found at Buckhorn.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

"He was last seen in the Mt. Waterman trail head leading to Mt. Wilson area"

Waterman to Wilson???
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

Breaking news. According to scanner traffic he’s just been found alive. Location not mentioned. Currently this is unconfirmed information. Please update the thread if you see any definitive information.
Sean

Post by Sean »

Is it unusual to have hikers go missing around Buckhorn?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Sean wrote:Is it unusual to have hikers go missing around Buckhorn?
Remember the old Korean guy who ended up in Devil’s Canyon? I wonder where they found this guy.
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

I’m hearing he was found in Bear Creek, not quite to the Bear Canyon Trail, west of Smith Mountain (southeast of Triplets).
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

Anthony wrote:Remember the old Korean guy who ended up in Devil’s Canyon? I wonder where they found this guy.
Eugene Jo.
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

Sean wrote:Is it unusual to have hikers go missing around Buckhorn?
It’s unusual to have a run of three within four months or so. Could just be random, but it makes one wonder if there’s any specific factors that caused it to be a hotspot.
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

Uncle Rico

Post by Uncle Rico »

Very happy he was found and is uninjured. But I wish the media and others would stop pushing the narrative that all these folks getting lost in plain site are "experienced" hikers. I don't know one person that I would characterize as "experienced" who would end up lost deep in Bear Canyon when going out for a day-hike along the Mt. Waterman trail. There is not one person on this site that would happen to.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

I think no one truly understands what is going on. ....but lets remove Buckhorn. Not one of these rescues had anything to do with Buckhorn.

But he is experienced.....thats for sure. I give up.....maybe i should hope for him to throw a fist bump, and pretend...'epic dude'.
We can wonder the reasoning later..covid hikers...Cucamonga hikers....but we are just mere simpletons.

I would read about such places as slabs of death or god(beat that one)....but I could suffice with it now its just Bear Creek. Or N fork Bear Creek(to be technical).
'God' is an acronym for Gully of Doom.....basically totally epic....and crawl into a curl on a stormy rainy day. Look out the window...who is that guy looking u , dressed like Bogart?
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

I wonder if drugs would help me better understand.
Sean

Post by Sean »

HikeUp wrote: I wonder if drugs would help me better understand.
David R

Post by David R »

There is a lot happening here, first of all we need to understand that SAR has a vested interest in this happening. This fellow knows that and I bet if you follow the money trail then things will start to make sense. I have heard of direct connections between all the lost people. Fact, they all love Wendy's and specifically one in Arcadia, coincidence I highly doubt it. One of the head SAR guys also eats at that Wendy's . Now I haven't actually seen any pictures but I bet a little more digging will reveal what is really going on.

They think we are so stupid and would actually believe that someone would end up in Bear Canyon after hiking to Waterman. I know this group is too smart to actually believe that. This whole scandal will blow very soon I'm sure and I have a feeling that Newsom will be involved, look how he throws money around like its toilet paper. Garcetti all of a sudden is looking to become an ambassador in India, what is the timing of that? He is trying to avoid the neutron bomb that will be going off once the truth comes out. Anyway I can't wait to hear what additional facts you guys have of the nefarious going-ons behind the scenes.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

I bet they are still looking for @Uncle Rico 's football...it never did make it "over them mountains".
Sean

Post by Sean »

I know from experience that if you put cat food on your porch at night the cats will find it and start eating on your porch. Some other animals too.

Screenshot_2021-05-20-11-13-19~2.png

Likewise, when you put SAR in the mountains, people who're hungry for SAR will start getting lost in the mountains.

It's the way nature works.

Our alien overlords understand this. That's why they make so many SAR people--to lure more confused humans into the woods, where the secret labs are for human-alien hybrid research and development.

Has anyone really taken a close look at these so-called "rescued hikers"?

I didn't think so.

new normal next level public emergency.jpg
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

My next theory:

They are employees of Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, a defense contractor whose corporate offices feature the sign, "The future begins tomorrow". Yoyodyne is a front for a group of red Lectroid aliens, all with the first name John, that landed in New Jersey in 1938, using the panic created by Orson Welles' War of the Worlds radio play as cover.

45 Yoyodyne Employees (Red Lectroids)
John Barnett
John Bigboote
John Camp
John Careful Walker
John Chief Crier
John Cooper
John Coyote
John Edwards
John Fat Eating
John Fish
John Fledgling
John Gomez
John Grim
John Guardian
John Icicle Boy
John Jones
John Joseph
John Kim Chi
John Lee
John Littlejohn
John Many Jars
John Milton
John Mud Head
John Nephew
John Nolan
John O'Connor
John Omar
John Parrot
John Rajeesh
John Ready to Fly
John Repeat Dance
John Roberts
John Scott
John Shaw
John Smallberries
John Starbird
John Take Cover
John Thorny Stick
John Turk
John Two Horns
John Web
John Whorfin
John Wood
John Wright
John Ya Ya

Freedom Loving Forces (Black Lectroids)
John Valuk
John Emdall
John Gant
John Parker
David R

Post by David R »

Let's not also forget that the last two people lost were also vaccinated. It is very clear that a microchip had been inserted in them so it was known where they were at all times. I have also heard that the microchip was made in China by the Uighurs in those detention camps. There have been videos that have come out showing that the chips have allowed enhanced human strength in those that have been injected after 48 hours. I heard of one 90 year old woman who was lifting three times her weight. These people that were lost were essentially superhuman so being near Triplet Rocks or in Bear Creek was like a walk in the park for them and they were being tracked by Iranian satellites at all times.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

HikeUp wrote: I wonder if drugs would help me better understand.
Hmm...during those moments I like a natural spot.
Say a nice pic of a hillside....titled 'summertime at the ocean'.
There is no SEB telling MrNull to agree to what they can think of...I mean what happens if they tell him to go nude. Or dance with a gun. The moon is made of cheese. You could get whatever you want from MrNull.
Uncle Rico

Post by Uncle Rico »

Damn David R. You dark. Or you a smart-ass. Or both. ?