Hiking Better Than Sex

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
JMunaretto

Post by JMunaretto »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal ... index.html

Break a sweat

For some people, the natural high is just that: high up.

"Hiking and climbing mountains is better than sex," says Ramani Durvasula, a professor at California State University Los Angeles who discovered the sport last year after reaching a big weight loss goal.

"When you pull yourself up onto a summit -- and climax, so to speak, particularly as a woman -- the sheer physicality, beauty and endurance are like no other feeling on earth," she explains.

Durvasula, 42, has climbed summits throughout California. "My favorite 'lover' was Half Dome," she says, "the iconic rock formation in Yosemite." When she reached the top, "I fell to my knees. It was one of the best moments of my life."

FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

She obviously is a little mixed up, in the head. but that's cool. As long as she stops short of going to court demanding that she and half dome have the right to be married! Then I would have to speak up.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I don't think one smacks their hand with a hammer or freezes half to death during sex. Damn hikers. :lol:
FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

TacoDelRio wrote:I don't think one smacks their hand with a hammer or freezes half to death during sex. Damn hikers. :lol:
:lol: X 3,000,000,000
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

TacoDelRio wrote:I don't think one smacks their hand with a hammer or freezes half to death during sex. Damn hikers. :lol:
At the very least, that would put one well into the "kinky" category.
FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

shame on you J! you knew this topic would start going crazy. :lol:
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Surprise, sex.

Gonna hafta get a larger sit harness. 8)

Post by 406 »

Why not combine the two?

and you can get blisters from both.
simonov

Post by simonov »

406 wrote:Why not combine the two?
Years ago I used to backpack quite often with a girlfriend (we were both San Gorgonio Wilderness volunteer rangers) and as I recall we very rarely felt like fooling around after a hike, except during a few occasions when we were holed up in our tent all day during rainstorms.
Nunc est bibendum

Post by 406 »

Helps if you have a swimming hole nearby.