Not really a "trip report" but...

Archived TRs for Sierra Nevada ranges.
everyday

Post by everyday »

Here's the winter-time views of and from, my regular 15mi. running trail. This is from Ahwahnee hotel, to mirror lake, at 4000ft, up snowcreek trail towards the saddle behind mt. Watkins, at 7800ft (across from the Half Dome side) taken on tuesday, jan 22nd

...if u have no interest in ice formation pics, FFWD to .58 seconds for landscape-y type ones :)

longcut

Post by longcut »

You must be having a friggin blast. looks great out there. get some!
Taco

Post by Taco »

Trying. Work is difficult. You definitely work more than you play and you earn the play time and then some.
everyday

Post by everyday »

longcut-yus, i am havin a friggin blast :)
....but like Taco says, we do have pretty crappy jobs, by crappy, i mean too many hours- it really cuts into my running and his climbing time. , but you have to start at an entry-level to get in here. and at least we dont live ina city. And, we'll be switching to different , better jobs in the next few months. im not sure the hrs for the job he wants, but mine will be from 5am to 11 am! which is sweet cause ill have the whole resta the day to run around outside, which is all i really ever wanna do, ......never working later than 11 am, itll be the most awesomest job ever for someone like me :)