Jaguars back in the USA?

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
atomicoyote

Post by atomicoyote »

Interesting report of a jaguar in Southern Arizona. Nice to see them coming back. I always thought of them as a 'jungle cat' since their spotted coats helps them blend into so well in that environment (Central America through the Amazon Basin).

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationn ... cho-b.html

(please, no hunting rants. Kudos to the guy who spotted it for shoot it with a camera).
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I want one.
PackerGreg

Post by PackerGreg »

Good looking, but I've heard they have defective wiring.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

PackerGreg wrote: Good looking, but I've heard they have defective wiring.
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem."
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

PackerGreg wrote: Good looking, but I've heard they have defective wiring.
:lol: :lol:

HJ
paulwalker

Post by paulwalker »

Fantastic!The new Jaguar XKR-S convertible was revealed at the current LA Auto Show just one week after it was announced by the car maker. A rag-top version of Jag's quickest and most effective model is guaranteed to be desired by enthusiasts all over the place. The price tag will make most of us just window customers at the car dealership. Just 25 of the automobiles will make it to U.S. showrooms. Everybody will love to ride on this.Right guys?
I read it here dude: New Jaguar XKR-S convertible roars out from Los Angeles Auto Show.
atomicoyote

Post by atomicoyote »

paulwalker wrote: Fantastic!The new Jaguar XKR-S convertible was revealed at the current LA Auto Show just one week after it was announced by the car maker. A rag-top version of Jag's quickest and most effective model is guaranteed to be desired by enthusiasts all over the place. The price tag will make most of us just window customers at the car dealership. Just 25 of the automobiles will make it to U.S. showrooms. Everybody will love to ride on this.Right guys?
I read it here dude: New Jaguar XKR-S convertible roars out from Los Angeles Auto Show.
Rumor is its powered by a 'new' type of fuel that's easily available everywhere in the USA:

Who would of thought SPAM could continue to find new uses!
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Wow... with a Fast and the Furious name no less. I didn't know spambots could afford Jags.