I Would Like To Ride Bicycles

Trip planning, history, announcements, books, movies, opinions, etc.
Fart Baron

Post by Fart Baron »

Come ride teh bikecycles with me. I'm sure you guys know Ryan (Taco), he is my bitch. Ryan can vouch that I am not (NOT) trying to lure you into the mountains to recruit you into my one man nudist colony (you must prove your worthiness first). :shock:

In all seriousness, there's a trail at the top of Glendora Mountain Road that Ryan and I ride down whenever the opportunity presents itself. Downhill is really fun because it is not uphill. It's great fun and we enjoy company.

Come out and have some beers! Depending on who goes, I may have a bike or two to loan out.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Troof at dat. Come shred the gnar with me and my bitch Fart Baron.

lesper4

Post by lesper4 »

I am going to ride that one of these day when I get a new mtn bike. currently I am riding up GMR on my road bike. (doesnt seem fair to shuttle up, you got to ride up to go down!).
obie

Post by obie »

Promised Mom I wouldn't roll with DH'ers no more.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I ride up GMR on my road bike, and shuttle/go down on a MTB! That's how I roll, dawg.

We are riding tomorrow. Lower Monroe Road. Doing some trail maintanence to make it a tad better, namely chopping back just enough foliage in the brush tunnels to not flip me over anymore, and also reinforcing jumps and whatnot.
lotusvery

Post by lotusvery »

You inspired me to have a ride.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

lotusvery wrote: You inspired me to have a ride.
Are you a spambot? I think you're a spambot. QUICK: what's 50 minus 54 trillion divided by dumptruck?