Imaginary pumas

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Drunk man chased by imaginary pumas gets stuck in tree, South Pasadena police say

Posted: 02/08/2011 10:33:17 AM PST

SOUTH PASADENA - A drunk man who believed he was being chased by a pack of pumas climbed a tree to escape and got stuck early Tuesday morning, police say.
South Pasadena police Sgt. Brian Solinsky said officers received a call of the man being stuck in a tree in the 200 block of St. Albans Avenue shortly after 3:30 a.m.

The 41-year-old Los Angeles man, whose name was not available, was about 20 feet up in the tree, but when firefighters arrived, he climbed down on his own.

Solinsky said the man was arrested on suspicion of being drunk in public and is being held until he sobers up.

Read more: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci ... z1DVD8CeBn
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

Well, and everybody knows that pumas are pack animals.

HJ
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

definitely was a former member of this forum
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

wrote: definitely was a former member of this forum
:lol:

HJ
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt has a great story about someone who saw a lion, then said he wasn't going to "wait around 'till the rest of the pride showed up".
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

The best drunk guy story came from a retired Glendora PD officer buddy of mine. He told me about a call they received regarding somebody that was hit by a car and was down in the street. Be sure to send an ambulance the police were told. When the police and ambulance arrived they found the drunk guy giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a hit-by-car opossum.

True story...
BTW, the police pronounced the opossum dead at the scene.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

LOL and LOL

Maybe he was being chased by a pack of shoes...
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

Quote Ze'
definitely was a former member of this forum
and he was educated at a certain college in south central
Mike P wrote: The best drunk guy story came from a retired Glendora PD officer buddy of mine. He told me about a call they received regarding somebody that was hit by a car and was down in the street. Be sure to send an ambulance the police were told. When the police and ambulance arrived they found the drunk guy giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a hit-by-car opossum.

True story...
BTW, the police pronounced the opossum dead at the scene.
Are they sure he was dead, you know he might have been playing "possum" :shock: :D
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Patrick, ladies and germs...