Kernville - Frandy Campsite for sale Labor Day weekend

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
EnFuego

Post by EnFuego »

I have reservations for Frandy Campsite along the Kern River for Labor Day weekend from Friday September 3 to Monday, September 6 that I can not make. I'd liek to recoupe a little money and sell my site.

Frandy Campsite is located in the town of Kernville, along the Kern River just east of Bakersfield California. This camp ground is located directly on the Kern River and affords easy access to tubing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and hiking. The camp ground is within walking distance of shops and restaraunts. The camp ground also has clean flush toilets, hot showers, and movies and popcorn on Saturday nights.
www.frandy.net

A little emergency came up and I won't be able to make it up to the Kern for Labor Day weekend. I have a camp site reserved from Friday thru Monday. I've already paid the deposit, which I will lose if I cancel the trip. I'd like to recoupe some of the money and try and sell my camp site at a discounted price.

If you think you might be interested, please email me quickly or call me (714) 658-3723.

Thank you.

-David