Shuttle Bike

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
PackerGreg

Post by PackerGreg »

I really want one of these! Does anyone know a US source for the Shuttle Bike (http://www.shuttlebike.com/) ???

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCR-gE2xcZ8
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Slick! I can see this being easy to replicate.
mattmaxon

Post by mattmaxon »

Thank you for your kind attention given to our product Shuttle-Bike kit, that we believe to be at present, the best in term of quality, reliability and safety.

The Shuttle-Bike kit is an Italian product, made in Italy by S B K in Vigevano (PV) near Milano.
The Shuttle-Bike kit is the result of many years of research in materials and ideas what make Shuttle-Bike kit a unique product.

Shuttle-Bike® is the FIRST product in the World which enables to transform a standard bike into a Water-Bike able to sail on water. All pieces for this transformation are kept inside a Back-Pack weighing 12,7Kg only. Weight delivery about 14,8 Kg.

We wish underlining that Shuttle-Bike® has great stability and manoeuvrability and, the possibility to use all your own bike’s speeds gear ratios, make it particularly nimble and quick and very precise in the changes of direction.

The inflating system is possible thanks to a special pump (given with all the other tools), which has been especially designed and patented for the Shuttle-Bike® and by pedalling on the spot this operation is possible.

We are glad to inform you that the kit is supplied with the double chamber floats.

We sell Shuttle bike kit only by Internet

So for the being SBK shall take care of any request and supply directly from Italy

You will pay the Shuttle-bike kit at the price of Euros 958,00 freight charge included.

Payment is in advance by wire transfer on our bank account or Paypal
Delivery time is about 1 week

Visite the official web-site www.shuttlebike.com
Yuotube video :
PackerGreg

Post by PackerGreg »

Wow! Sounds like you got an email back. The forum posts I found on the 'net all said that they had emailed and never gotten a response, so I didn't try. Sounds fishy, though. I wouldn't send money.
mattmaxon

Post by mattmaxon »

yeah i wouldn't wire them $$$ but payment through paypal does provide protection

you don't get your goods you get your $$$ back. they get blackballed from paypal (possibly)
obie

Post by obie »

Skip the pontoons and get a Pugsley.....more manly. :D