Baldy 07112010 and Vivian Creek San Gorgonio 07182010

TRs for the San Gabriel Mountains.
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

Long time friend needed to get out and do warm up hike for Whitney that he's doing in a month - 07-12.

Up the main trail and down the main trail, just "Ho Hum" :D

News release "Man get's caught drinking hiking enhancement beverage on the summit of Mount Baldy, Hiking Police take it away and make him leave it on the summit" :shock:

Hiker Magazine Equipment Beta Tester was spotted recently on Mount Baldy trying out the new "External Designer Water Bladder" and there's been a run at the stores no one can seem to keep these in stock :shock: :D

The other Mount Baldy spotted on Mount Baldy - Ed (he knows I'm kidding so don't get excited :wink: )

Moving on to San Gorgonio - 07-18

The pirates have struck the summit box on San Gorgonio :roll: :shock: :D

Dem dare pirates were everywhere on that summit - give you a dollar if you can figure out who's hand that is :P

Speaking of Pirates (or in this case wenches :wink: JK)

Matching bandana to go with the sticker - this Pirates got style :D

There's nothing like a cold beverage on a hot day in the wilderness, this one was taking a bath at High Camp right before one of the pirates devoured it :wink:
Dave G

Post by Dave G »

:lol: Funny stuff, Patrick :lol:
BTW, I slapped a stickie on one of the Baldy ski lift chairs. I couldn't take a pic cuz I was with my Scouts and had to do it kinda sneaky-like. I'm sure it would violate at least a few of the Scout laws. :oops:
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

:-)