A new low at high altitude?

Rescues, fires, weather, roads, trails, water, etc.
AlanK

Post by AlanK »

Zach

Post by Zach »

what bullshit, i would have let her starve to death
norma r

Post by norma r »

witch with a B. she isn't a mountaineer, she is a selfish PITA. they better not let her attempt Denali again.
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

WTF? What pisses me off is that she left the country without facing a judge.

About a month ago, I was coming down Gorgonio from South Fork. A group of three women were coming up the trail wearing nothing but tank tops and sneakers.

When I asked them where they were going, they said to the top of Gorgonio. I told them that they should reconsider because of snow and ice on the trail.

I suggested they think about the volunteers and SB sheriff department rescuers that'd come to get them out of whatever jam they'll end up in. One of them told me to mind my business (not in so many words).

I am thinking these women were related to the moron on Denali.
platypii

Post by platypii »

kristo5747 wrote:A group of three women were coming up the trail wearing nothing but tank tops and sneakers.
HEY! Quit trying to scare pantsless women away from the backcountry!!
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

kristo5747 wrote:A group of three women were coming up the trail wearing nothing but tank tops and sneakers.
Umm... you wouldn't happen to have any pictures posted somewhere, would you? It's very important to be able to recognize these scofflaws.
kristo5747

Post by kristo5747 »

HEY! Quit trying to scare pantsless women away from the backcountry!!
:lol: ...you guys.

1) They were wearing pants/short
Umm... you wouldn't happen to have any pictures posted somewhere, would you? It's very important to be able to recognize these scofflaws.
2) Sorry, no pictures. Their attitude spoke volume how ugly they were on the inside anyway.

On my way back down, I could follow where they stopped on the trail by the rubbish they would drop (bottle of water, tissue, granola bar wrapper).

I could have said something to the ranger and volunteers I saw but I did not feel like being an a**hole. I picked up their trash and threw it away when I got to my car.