Will Rogers and Temescal Ridge Loop

Archived TRs for ranges in California.
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

not in the San Gabriels, but hey

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=477653

i'm having some ankle issues, it hurts when i hike up steep inclines. of course instead of rest I decided to do a trail run :roll:

lots of snow out there. really cool to see snow everywhere, Los Padres, San Gabriels, Gorgonio...
mve

Post by mve »

Temescal Loop was practically our gym for a year and a half before we discovered Ski Hut trail. Funny thing about that trail is that when you start really early at 6:00am (by LA standards) you will most likely run into some celebrities on that trail. So far we've run into:

Christian Slater

Reese Witherspoon

But generally speaking, if you go late the trail is packed with people who have no trail manners.

I don't like Will Rogers trail due to all mountain bikers that frequent that trail.
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

lol, thanks for the pics. In another news Taco is planning on camping out on Temescal trail tomorrow morning.

There was a brazilion people up there. I tried to knock over as few as possible.

As for the mtb bikers, I saw two. I love forcing them off the trail. RIGHT OF WAY, SUCKERS :lol:
mve

Post by mve »

wrote:lol, thanks for the pics. In another news Taco is planning on camping out on Temescal trail tomorrow morning.
Where is he going to camp out there? Further up near the Skull Rock? Do you mean he's out there right now?!
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

lol my joking did not pass through, stupid text!

i was insinuating that Taco is stalking the celebrities.
mve

Post by mve »

:lol: I had a feeling you were pulling my leg! :lol: Where's everyone? Where's TACO? I hope he makes it to Baldy tomorrow -- the roads are clear according to Baldy Website's Road condition page so he should be fine?
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I hate celebs.

Humans are very easy to stalk.

I'm sure that comment got me listed by the FBI (as if I haven't already been theoretically listed by XYZ govt agency 400 times for being me).