twin peaks from devils canyon

Trip planning, history, announcements, books, movies, opinions, etc.
edenooch

Post by edenooch »

HeY all. I was wondering if any one has any knowledge of a path.
I read one trip report that was from the 70's but it only had 2 photos and 2 sentences. Basically the dude went from the the camp @ devils canyon to the twin peaks saddle and up and back. I did devils like 3 years ago and dont remember any other trails going any where else. just to the camp and back up. I expect this to be alot of XC............
Hopefully when the fires are out soon i can attempt this trek
AW~

Post by AW~ »

edenooch wrote:HeY all. I was wondering if any one has any knowledge of a path.
I read one trip report that was from the 70's but it only had 2 photos and 2 sentences. Basically the dude went from the the camp @ devils canyon to the twin peaks saddle and up and back. I did devils like 3 years ago and dont remember any other trails going any where else. just to the camp and back up. I expect this to be alot of XC............
Hopefully when the fires are out soon i can attempt this trek
That guy simply went up Devils Canyon to Twin Peaks saddle...there is no trail, just XC,scrambling whatnot...check out Brennans beta for the upper Devils Canyon.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

With all this fire, maybe the brush won't be too bad.
EnFuego

Post by EnFuego »

Hikin_Jim wrote:With all this fire, maybe the brush won't be too bad.

As of Monday evening, Upper Devil's Canyon is in flames. I'm not sure anybody can get into the ANF right now. Almost anywhere.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

EnFuego wrote:
Hikin_Jim wrote:With all this fire, maybe the brush won't be too bad.
As of Monday evening, Upper Devil's Canyon is in flames. I'm not sure anybody can get into the ANF right now. Almost anywhere.
@#&* this. This really sucks. Frickin' dumba$$ fire.