Went to solvang

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

and found my self here :oops:

still people outside crying and telling lies. 2700 acre's and a preschool across the street. :shock:

Dont be jealous :lol:
edenooch

Post by edenooch »

OMG. What lies?
Taco

Post by Taco »

BANT :lol:
mattmaxon

Post by mattmaxon »

yobtaf wrote:and found my self here :oops:
I was out there yesterday too...Solvang that is .... managed to resist the pull of the vortex of idioticy
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

edenooch wrote:OMG. What lies?
well the people there that said they met him, had been inside the ranch before, as they are asking the security guard questions about the ranch. Oh and how he was the greatest of all time, I guess they never heard The Clash :)
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

mattmaxon wrote:
yobtaf wrote:and found my self here :oops:
I was out there yesterday too...Solvang that is .... managed to resist the pull of the vortex of idioticy
well its a game of give and take. the wife and kids said give them the time to go out there and they wouldnt take my life :o My girls age 5 and 3 saw all the t shirts and wanted to go out there, and we came back that way by the lake so it was just up the road from there. The only reason I went was just for the photos and the abuse I will get from my friends.

It was a nice day out at Solvang dont ya think.
mattmaxon

Post by mattmaxon »

yobtaf wrote:well its a game of give and take. the wife and kids said give them the time to go out there and they wouldn't take my life :o
I hear your pain man....

It was just me and the wife celebrating 25 years together
yobtaf wrote:It was a nice day out at Solvang dont ya think.
Fabulous weather, couldn't have been nicer IMO

Went over to Jalama County Park for lunch... Very cool area gotta go back and spend a few days there, they don't cotton to no trespassers over that way though

Checked out Nojoqui Falls, very interesting, not much water and as you might expect a bit buggy in the oaks

Went over to Gaviota State Beach and messed around then drove a short ways down 101 and got off the highway and took a nap for a halfhour or so under the trees with the steady breeze off the ocean

Matt
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

Went over to Gaviota State Beach and messed around then drove a short ways down 101 and got off the highway and took a nap for a halfhour or so under the trees with the steady breeze off the ocean
We left that area around 6 and got to Apple Valley about 10pm. Wish I could have taken a nap. That was a long haul.
Taco

Post by Taco »

The Clash > Michael Jackson x 80 Billion