20110727 AWFUL Canyon

TRs for the San Gabriel Mountains.
everyday

Post by everyday »

norma r wrote:
bushwhacking sucks, especially when you have to do it on the ground, pushing and pulling packs. YUCK! getting to know each other better on this suckventure and not on a walk on the beach during sunset is quite... unromantic, but hey, you can't count on romance to save your arse when you're out rapping wild canyons! :wink:
I actually thought bushwhacking was fun, and I think our adventure was the only way to really get to learn anything important about how the other will be in extreme situations....How could you ever learn anything important by just walking on a beach??? "romantic" stuff is just being nice and tellin the good stuff about yourself. A bunch of pretty BS wont teach you to trust the other person, or how to work together to solve a problem...therefor doesnt have a lot of value IMO ---that said however, I think we're going to spend a nice day just going to the Arboretum next time I visit! :D
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

everyday wrote: that said however, I think we're going to spend a nice day just going to the Arboretum next time I visit! :D
:lol:

HJ