Woo Hoo I'm $11million Lottery Winner

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
EnFuego

Post by EnFuego »

Wow. This is soo awesome. This guy selected me to help him transfer 11 mil and for doing nearly nothing, I get 55%. Wow!!! What am I going to do with all this money?

I guarantee you guys this, when I get the final transfer of all this money into my account, I will organize a trek for all members of this discussion forum across Tibet.

Wow. This is going to be great.

LOTTERY DEAL
My name is Mr Jack Parkinson,I work in the Euro Lottery.
I am soiliciting your assistance for the swift transfer of about $11 million USD
ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT I CAN HELP YOU WIN A LOTTERY,
But i would be taking 45% of the total winnings after it has reached you.
Please do not take this for granted as this is Gods Little way of blessing you this
Year 2009.Please do contact me at: mrjackparkinson@hotmail.com Regards

AlanK

Post by AlanK »

That's super! Thanks for your generosity. I'll start looking into getting tickets for Tibet. Even though you're paying for them, I'll work hard to get a good price. :D :D :D
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

e-mail him!! :P
Taco

Post by Taco »

I'm still waiting for my friggin' check from those private investors in Uganda.
calicokid

Post by calicokid »

TacoDelRio wrote:I'm still waiting for my friggin' check from those private investors in Uganda.
The friggin' printer broke so they can't print the check out for you! :roll:
Terry Morse

Post by Terry Morse »

Sounds like the real deal! Can't go wrong here.
AW~

Post by AW~ »

Oh, its valid for sure. After US&Euro taxes and commission you get a net winning of $1,000 USD. Thats payable @ $1 a year for 1000 years. But wait it gets better...in order to manage your newfound winnings the $11 million was invested to the trust of this guy named Maddow. So now you have a tax liability of about $11 million dollars but all you have to wait is for Maddow to pay you back...granted if you dont hear from Mr.Maddow soon this guy Mr(Welll exxxccccuuusseee meee) Jack Parkinson will be visiting to collect his commission but Im sure hes a nice guy? :roll:
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

AW wrote:Oh, its valid for sure. After US&Euro taxes and commission you get a net winning of $1,000 USD. Thats payable @ $1 a year for 1000 years. But wait it gets better...in order to manage your newfound winnings the $11 million was invested to the trust of this guy named Maddow. So now you have a tax liability of about $11 million dollars but all you have to wait is for Maddow to pay you back...granted if you dont hear from Mr.Maddow soon this guy Mr(Welll exxxccccuuusseee meee) Jack Parkinson will be visiting to collect his commission but Im sure hes a nice guy? :roll:
LOL!