Trailer Hitch Gear Carrier (flat platform) to loan anyone?

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
BrownMtnBob

Post by BrownMtnBob »

Heading up to Mahogany this weekend with some buddies. Since there will be four of us...and due to the desire to bring extra stuff for "car camping".....we're gonna be packed to the max in the Jeep Cherokee.

Wondering if anyone out there happens to have one of those flat cargo carriers that you might want to loan out (2 days) to a fellow SoCal mtn guy. Just a shot. Don't want to buy one for a single trip. Could really use the extra space for a cooler. Thanks much in advance. I'm in Pasadena.

:D
longcut

Post by longcut »

I would gladly loan you mine dude. It's a home made job, werks about right. But I'm in San Dimas so that would have to be worked out.
BrownMtnBob

Post by BrownMtnBob »

longcut wrote: I would gladly loan you mine dude. It's a home made job, werks about right. But I'm in San Dimas so that would have to be worked out.
thanks SO much longcut! I really appreciate it. But, I won't be able to get over that way before we leave. Looks like we'll have to cram everything in the truck and make it work somehow :? Again, very cool of you to offer! Thanks.
longcut

Post by longcut »

have a great trip!!