Rapture

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I've been up all weekend in the Crystal Lake area area hiking around. Back home now.

Y'all seemed to have survived the rapture thingy pretty well. We were camped out eating Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork, or whatever it was, waiting for the tsunami or earthquake. And then nothing. Maybe I had the time wrong. Was it supposed to be 6:00 pm Pacific or Eastern?
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

Mike P wrote: I've been up all weekend in the Crystal Lake area area hiking around. Back home now.

Y'all seemed to have survived the rapture thingy pretty well. We were camped out eating Mountain House Sweet and Sour Pork, or whatever it was, waiting for the tsunami or earthquake. And then nothing. Maybe I had the time wrong. Was it supposed to be 6:00 pm Pacific or Eastern?
And no one spotted the "athenians" running around the summit of baldy so I figured it was alright to spend time with my grandkids playing in the pool :shock: :D
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

"Athenians?" I had no idea that ancient Greeks were scheduled to be atop Baldy. :wink: (or did you mean Aetherians?)

HJ
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

Hikin_Jim wrote: "Athenians?" I had no idea that ancient Greeks were scheduled to be atop Baldy. :wink: (or did you mean Aetherians?)

HJ
When I type fast anything comes out, Geeks, Greeks, Athenians, Aetherians it's all spanish to me :shock: :wink: :D
Zach

Post by Zach »

Who will save the world?