Get your "Splattski" on

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
EnFuego

Post by EnFuego »

Not really sure where to post this, since "General Discussion" is only San Gabriel related.

But anyway, ran across a pretty cool little post on Summit Post. If you're a member of Summit Post, it would be cool to see some of your "Splattski's" on there. (that sounds worse than it is).

http://www.summitpost.org/article/56621 ... ttski.html
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

I'm just glad it's not someone going "Splatt" at the bottom of a cliff because they forgot to land on their "Ski's" :wink: What a name.

Maybe we can have a "Winter" contest to see who get's the best Splattski with snow, multiple summits showing, and the most amount of friends/other hikers in the picture. We can all vote on it come late March or April when the season is over?

Just a thought - :D
EnFuego

Post by EnFuego »

lilbitmo wrote:Maybe we can have a "Winter" contest to see who get's the best Splattski with snow, multiple summits showing, and the most amount of friends/other hikers in the picture. We can all vote on it come late March or April when the season is over?
Would all these items be in the picture at the same time? Tough deal! Plus, what happens if you're my friend in my 'splattski" and you take same picture. Who wins?

You going to add to the "Splattski" page? I got couple in there.
edenooch

Post by edenooch »

sheleighly