I won't quit

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

Dear Pirates,

Despite all the speculation in the press and elsewhere, I am firmly committed to staying on this forum, to running this forum to the end, and to beating Donald Trump.

I have had extensive conversations with Bigfoot. I am not blind to his good faith fears and worries about my mental incompetence. Believe me, I know better than anyone.

That's it. I just know better than anyone.

Hold on, someone's whispering in my ear...

Oh yeah, I know better than anyone the responsibility of ... of ... the responsibility of ...

uh ... com-- ... contep-- ... copemten...

oh, nevermind.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

If ol' squatch is your running mate, I might vote for you at the convention. What's your platform? How many planks?
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

I have the goodest platform. There are three planks. One, people can only work on TRs between 10am and 4pm. Two, I don't have dementia. And four, free Sasquatch hugs for the kiddies!
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Goodest is probably going to be okayest for me...est. Will there be tamales?
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

Listen, Jack, I'm busy running the world but if the tamales don't like me they can challenge me at the convention.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Jack insists you apologize to the tamales and order 2 soft tacos con carne-al-squatch.

Senile ol' man.
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

Apologize? Hell no! If we were in high school I'd take those tamales behind the gym and beat the hell out of them. Then I'd peel off their leafy wrappings and gobble them up like a starving ...

like a starving ... uh ... you know!
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Isn't it past your bed time, big boy?
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

Zzzzzzzzz
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

How's it looking? Only 2 months till we decide your fate.
Sean
Cucamonga

Post by Sean »

After conferring with various woodland creatures, I have decided to quit after all. I know I said I would never quit, but I'm a foolish old man who's losing his mind, so you're a fool to believe anything I say.

With that said, I fully endorse Bigfoot's daughter, Cackala, in the upcoming election. She was the best decision I ever made as your leader, even though I decided her before I became your leader.
Cackala enjoys long walks and cackling in the wild.
Cackala enjoys long walks and cackling in the wild.
Now I want to address one final matter. Some people might speculate that I'm quitting because I'm mentally incompetent to be your leader. But this is not the case. I'm merely incompetent to be a candidate in the election for your next leader. I'm fully competent, however, to spend my remaining time as your current leader vacationing in the mountains.