Mt Wilson Ride

TRs for the San Gabriel Mountains.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I wrote a real nice trip report but when i went to preview it, it lost everything. On top of that, flickr is no longer free for more than 1,000 images, so i need a new hosting site. I'm kinda pissed, so im not gonna put effort into this post. Also, I hate windows 10.

Rode from West Covina to Duarte, train to Pasadena, ride to Mt Lowe Rd, up to Wilson, then ride/push/carry bike on rim trail to Rincon Road, took that to Van Tassel, then down back to WC. 60 miles, 13hrs, dunno elevation. Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tacodelri ... 3963175172

Who does free image hosting anymore? I'm not paying. It's not important enough for me.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

WTF are word filters? I have to pay to be a dumbass VIP member? The fuck is that?
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Taco wrote: WTF are word filters? I have to pay to be a dumbass VIP member? The fuck is that?
Yeah, I'm getting the same crap now that I've been assimilated into crapatalk. Not fun dealing with popup crap.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Taco wrote: I wrote a real nice trip report but when i went to preview it, it lost everything. On top of that, flickr is no longer free for more than 1,000 images, so i need a new hosting site. I'm kinda pissed, so im not gonna put effort into this post. Also, I hate windows 10.

Rode from West Covina to Duarte, train to Pasadena, ride to Mt Lowe Rd, up to Wilson, then ride/push/carry bike on rim trail to Rincon Road, took that to Van Tassel, then down back to WC. 60 miles, 13hrs, dunno elevation. Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tacodelri ... 3963175172

Who does free image hosting anymore? I'm not paying. It's not important enough for me.
Nice ride, sorry about the TR. Next time maybe.
stonehillnews

Post by stonehillnews »

Taco wrote:Who does free image hosting anymore? I'm not paying. It's not important enough for me.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Photos

Free unlimited storage of photos up to 16 megapixel and video up to 1080p
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Hey HikeUp, hope you’re doing well. Always enjoy your sense of humor.

Jeremiah, thanks. I’ll look into it. Probably easy with a gmail acct.
Tom Kenney

Post by Tom Kenney »

HAHA! So those were your tracks! Was up there yesterday on Rim Trail, encountered 10% more walking than usual, and saw tracks in the snow.

Too bad about losing your post...looks like it was an interesting adventure. Where did you get off the train in Pasadena?
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Lol, yeah I managed to push or ride for a short distance on the rim trail. Ticked that unknown area off my mental list.

I got off at Memorial Park.
ReFreshing

Post by ReFreshing »

Wow... Mueller Tunnel is in such bad shape! ? 60 miles is impressive!