Just look up, LOOK UP!

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
simonov

Post by simonov »

So I was finishing my breakfast this morning at the Side Street Cafe on Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa, when I mentioned to the waitress Kitia (for it was she) that I had climbed Mt Baldy the day before. She said she didn't know where that was. I said it's the big white mountain you can see all winter every time you look north (it's harder to see in the summer on account of the haze). She asked whether that was in California. I said it's just above Los Angeles!

She said she doesn't really know it.

Cute girl, though.
Nunc est bibendum
Tim

Post by Tim »

So when people look up at the snow-capped mountain range north of here, do some of them actually think that's Canada? :lol:

Well, I don't blame them. I wouldn't know a Ruger from an S&W. But I know a Cessna from a Piper. I guess different strokes for different folks.
FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

Tim wrote:So when people look up at the snow-capped mountain range north of here, do some of them actually think that's Canada? :lol:

Well, I don't blame them. I wouldn't know a Ruger from an S&W. But I know a Cessna from a Piper. I guess different strokes for different folks.
Ya, she didn't burn the eggs and turkey like someone else did on Baldy. :D
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

If you buy a SMith and Wesson product, Tim, I will ban you. 8)

Ruger all the way.
FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

What if I have a schofield?
Tim

Post by Tim »

TacoDelRio wrote:If you buy a SMith and Wesson product, Tim, I will ban you. 8)

Ruger all the way.
How about I stick with Colt, Kimber or Ruger. They're good enough for these guys: 8)
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

Schofield is out of production, but good stuff.

I had a Kimber 1911.

Nice video. 8) (Must have some thin body armor out there for a .22lr to get through)
FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

TacoDelRio wrote:Schofield is out of production, but good stuff.

I had a Kimber 1911.

Nice video. 8) (Must have some thin body armor out there for a .22lr to get through)
oh yeah? what about THIS ONE!