For Sale: jacket, stove, snowshoes, harness, tent, boots

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
muddeer

Post by muddeer »

selling some used gear; would prefer to deal person-to-person; I live and work in Pasadena (CA)

MSR Denali Evo Ascent Snowshoes - SOLD!

Arc'teryx Delta SV Jacket - men's size XL - SOLD!

Jetboil Stove and accessories - SOLD!

Koflach Degre Boots - men's US size 11.5 - SOLD!

Forty Below K2 Superlight Overboots - size XL $70

-black color
-only used for ~30 minutes to test fit; I put ducktape patches where the overboots make contact with my crampon posts to protect from abrasion - remove the patches and the overboots are brand new

http://www.40below.com/product_detail_p ... uctID=8611

Singing Rock Balance Harness - size XL $20

-used only for glacier travel on one trip; never used for rock/ice climbing; never had any load on it; like new

http://www.singingrock.com/GoodsDetail_ ... nguageID=2

Marmot Alpinist 2P Mountaineering Tent - SOLD!
Taco

Post by Taco »

I'd love the harness... my waist size is exaclty 35in, and SR says 33-38... feel that's accurate?
muddeer

Post by muddeer »

Hi. My waist is 33.5-34, and I couldn't tighten the harness enough to keep it from slipping down when I had some weight hanging off it (which is why I am selling it). And that was with fleece pants under goretex pants. I would say that at 35, you are at the minimum of the harness.

Shoot. I'll hafta pass then. :(
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

I'm interested in the Jetboil. I work in Old Town...
FIGHT ON

Post by FIGHT ON »

wow. I work in Pasadena too. I live in a van though :cry: , down by the river. Under the Holly Street Bridge. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: somebody buy me a adventure pass.
Taco

Post by Taco »

Shoot, I'll hafta pass on the harness then. I need a new one for non-alpine stuff, so just wearing shorts under it.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

I met with Muddeer today at lunch and picked up the jacket and the stove. It's good gear guys; you should check it out.