calling cougarmagic - got any 'wild' guesses ???

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
outwhere

Post by outwhere »

cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

Got me stumped! It ain't a mountain lion, that's all I can tell. I *guess* it's a dog, after watching it a bunch of times, but it sure is weird. Walks like a cat, and its head is so big!
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

Got me stumped! It ain't a mountain lion, that's all I can tell. I *guess* it's a dog, after watching it a bunch of times, but it sure is weird. Walks like a cat, and its head is so big!
tracker

Post by tracker »

Mastiff/Lab mix, and an old one at that.
In the first few seconds of a version no one will show, you can see its long ears hanging down the side of its head. :arrow: What everyone is watching is part of a video, of a video, of a video.
:shock: When I was in school, history teachers called that, "Yellow Journalism".
sesshin

Post by sesshin »

To me the weirdest part of the animal is the tail. Pit bulls or mastiffs don't have long, thick bushy tails like that which end in a bulb shape. Large cats do. It's one of their most distinctive features

The gait is almost exactly that of a lioness.

Just so weird.

My theory, some yahoo had a lion as a pet illegally on his property and it got out somehow.
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

tracker wrote: What everyone is watching is part of a video, of a video, of a video.
Yeah, there really is no reason for that. As if a major media outlet, in Los Angeles (entertainment capitol of the world) couldn't figure out any way to show the original video file other than to point an iphone camera at a computer screen and record it that way??

It's more interesting when it's blurry and shaky, just like all good bigfoot films.

tracker

Post by tracker »

:idea: With advanced mange in a group of young coyotes, LA could have its first invasion of chupacabras. :D
Think of how many hits one could get on their FB page or website. The only things needed are a bad video and a slow news day.
outwhere

Post by outwhere »

cougarmagic wrote:
tracker wrote:
Yeah, there really is no reason for that. As if a major media outlet, in Los Angeles (entertainment capitol of the world) couldn't figure out any way to show the original video file other than to point an iphone camera at a computer screen and record it that way??

It's more interesting when it's blurry and shaky, just like all good bigfoot films
geeze, that's what they did ?? Yeah, that really is a Mellow yellow journalism day...

So it's not an African Lion like some lion 'expert' told the LA Times :roll: :roll: :roll:

I figure if Snoop Dogg can pretend to morph into Snoop Lion, other madness is possible...

So ya all here on leaning toward Snoop Dogg then...

Norwalk has got to make the news..... somehow...