Who's hiking and where May 19th 2012?

Trip planning, history, announcements, books, movies, opinions, etc.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Let's hear it people!

I need ideas :D
longcut

Post by longcut »

Tomorrow, Sespe with several others, swimming and hiking around. camping at bear cyn with my daughter.

Next weekend, Me and several others are going up San J (the long way) and making a 3 day loop up there, two nights. Not sure about the details but it sounds like a fun route.

Another idea is Mojave NP, lots of killer xc out there and no people! hike early and late, sleep during the day.
Dragon

Post by Dragon »

Tomorrow I am heading out on a shakedown trip with my new backpack to Hoegees trail camp. The hoegeeman trail is a great gear testing route.
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

So there were only three people hiking today...interesting! :wink:

Ended up getting inspiration from MikeP's recent TR to Deer Park in Sawpit Canyon.

Here's my TR.
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

HikeUp, i did go hiking (OK... backpacking) this weekend. However, I can't tell you where yet because I have a mystery photo for you all. I can't seem to find the "Where in the San Gabriels is this location?" photo thread. Is it under the Photography thread in General Discussion?

BTW, nice TR from the Ben O Trail!
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Mike P wrote: HikeUp, i did go hiking (OK... backpacking) this weekend. However, I can't tell you where yet because I have a mystery photo for you all. I can't seem to find the "Where in the San Gabriels is this location?" photo thread. Is it under the Photography thread in General Discussion?

BTW, nice TR from the Ben O Trail!
I think this is it...
https://eispiraten.com/viewtopic.php?t=2341

One of the longest threads in internet history I believe :D