Cute, un-scary bobcats

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

I set this camera to take photos instead of video, because it does a rather nice job that way as far as sharpness and quality. What do you think? Worth it to maybe catch a nice shot, or is video just more fun all around?

Mike P

Post by Mike P »

J., I always look forward to your posts!

Do you think those are two or three different cats?
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Wasn't this beast responsible for many deaths (especially to Knights of the Round Table) in the middle ages???
;)
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I like that. It's a nice change from videos, and gives ya more detail like you said.

Also, BOOBCATS!
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

Mike P wrote: Wasn't this beast responsible for many deaths (especially to Knights of the Round Table) in the middle ages???
;)
That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!
bertfivesix

Post by bertfivesix »

I want a pet bobcat. Forum mascot? Let's make it happen!
mattmaxon

Post by mattmaxon »

cougarmagic wrote:
Mike P wrote: Wasn't this beast responsible for many deaths (especially to Knights of the Round Table) in the middle ages???
;)
It's gotta be... It's a tough neighborhood. Lions, Tigers, and Bears OH MY!
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

Mike P wrote: Do you think those are two or three different cats?
Oh gosh, there's a million of em up there. At least two in this set of pics - the one in the third photo is definitely young and smaller. There is a bob with a torn off ear. He's the easiest to identify, but I don't see him much.

I moved this camera - it's obviously too close-in, and the flash is blowing out the exposure. So the next set we should be able to compare spots better.
666-The Beast

Post by 666-The Beast »

Hey CM, thanks for taming the show a bit! Lets see now, we have been trembling at the terrifying Tommy kitty cat, with no time to recoup at all, here comes the brutalizing supper bear Brutus!
CM, whats next? I want to see an anaconda size rattling rattler having something for lunch on vid!!! Have you noticed how the trip reports have dried up! Thanks to your recent show, everybody is scared to go in the forest even in day time. Perhaps you could set up a booth at the Echo entrance to play 24 hrs a day in order to scare the bad people from going in the forest at night...... 666
666-The Beast

Post by 666-The Beast »

bertfivesix wrote: I want a pet bobcat. Forum mascot? Let's make it happen!
Bobby the bobcat is already taken, its been AlanK's pet for a while, he was out for a conditioning walk so pick something else!
Perhaps you might like to go up in the mass and consider CM's two recent vid catches!! 666
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

cougarmagic wrote:
;)
These most foul beasts live on: A descendant of the MP rabbit