Wild "creatures" of the San G's

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

While not as flashy as a mountain lion, these creatures are unique to the San Gabriels and also hard to catch on camera. They howl and bark loudly, but in reality have very little bite.

Once thought to be on the verge of extinction, they have been showing up on the trail more frequently in the daylight. They are very chatty and not afraid of humans. They yearn for the golden era of hiking, where no one posted trip reports about abandoned mines, or trespassed. At night, they do not sleep, but instead lurk around place to place, trying to find out what everyone else is up to.

If you catch one on camera, you are lucky.

PackerGreg

Post by PackerGreg »

One in particular looks more like a beast than a creature, even though the red shoes cover its cloven hooves.
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

:?
666-The Beast

Post by 666-The Beast »

on the right: FO-the Prince of Peace

Lending a hand on a -like a pre-school- project from Cal Arts students

Image[/quote]
Mine-cave restore training to close tolerances in order to enter the mine-caves on the next Ze-Trek trip to Hell!!!

Feeling bored Exiles from the San Gabes!, too bad you can't be around here anymore to enjoy the terrain and all Gods creatures that reside in the forrest. Well, next time you try to visit the mine-caves you will find out what a Hell hike that will be like since you, opened the gates to trail destruction by letting all the incompetent fools access to go there through your crusading site!!!
Be very proud for a well done destructive job to the area....