OmG Spamm spamm Palisade Traverse ROfl

Archived TRs for Sierra Nevada ranges.
Burchey

Post by Burchey »

Come check out my report on the new blacker board! Yeah black!

Yeah yeah click here!
rokclimbr

Post by rokclimbr »

Phew I was half expecting a breast ball. Looked like a great trip, climbing rocks, throwing rocks, sleeping on rocks... Good times!
Dave G

Post by Dave G »

Great work guys!! :D
The bypass just below the chockstone on T-Bolt's SW chute starts with the sloping ledge on the right. You just follow that back until it peters out and then it's a couple of 3rd class moves to get back into the correct chute.
Burchey

Post by Burchey »

Dave G wrote: Great work guys!! :D
The bypass just below the chockstone on T-Bolt's SW chute starts with the sloping ledge on the right. You just follow that back until it peters out and then it's a couple of 3rd class moves to get back into the correct chute.
Oh boy, thanks Dave. That is not where we were. Just like on Snow Creek where I blew by the actual 3rd class bypass and went up some crazy garbage in the dark - we must have passed this up. We actually climbed up below a huge boulder, and the traversed right on a tiny exposed ledge with no hands. Hi-five!

How far below the stone was this?
Dave G

Post by Dave G »

Burchey wrote: Oh boy, thanks Dave. That is not where we were. Just like on Snow Creek where I blew by the actual 3rd class bypass and went up some crazy garbage in the dark - we must have passed this up. We actually climbed up below a huge boulder, and the traversed right on a tiny exposed ledge with no hands. Hi-five!

How far below the stone was this?
It's just before the chockstone(s). You climb up to the right and walla...
Taco

Post by Taco »

b3wbz!