lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

Very, very, nice :D
Burchey

Post by Burchey »

Uh-Ohes
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Congratulations to the Dynamic Duo and my Pain Sister for doing a great job on Snow Creek in less than ideal conditions -- that looked like a slog :o

Miles of smiles,
Ellen
norma r

Post by norma r »

great photos Steve! you took some great shots of a trip that was pretty harsh. happy to know that the unalpine start afforded you a harassment-free approach. so we know it sucked compared to last year, but where will you be hiking this weekend??? :wink: i don't expcect you to answer that but i know how you LOVE a challenge. plus the DWA is always watching. :evil:
Burchey

Post by Burchey »

I was very excited about the cold this weekend as it pertains to firming up the snowpack should a person decide they wanted to, in theory, try such a route...however, looks like we might be getting 6-12 inches of new snow on top of that - not the safest idea if the totals end up like they are predicting. I hope they are right on the cold and wrong on the dump.
rokclimbr

Post by rokclimbr »

Nice TR! I've had my eye on that area for quite some time...
Burchey wrote: however, looks like we might be getting 6-12 inches of new snow on top of that... I hope they are right on the cold and wrong on the dump.
Wait? More snow on the way? Wooohooo
bluerail

Post by bluerail »

Norma, I will be doing nothing illegal !

How about you? another fullmoon on Baldy ? :lol:
TracieB

Post by TracieB »

Congratulations on a very difficult route. I'm staying off those black diamond routes and sticking to the bunny slopes :) I live on a diet of chocolate and red wine, not wheaties and jungle juice!
norma r

Post by norma r »

TracieB wrote: ... I live on a diet of chocolate and red wine, not wheaties and jungle juice!
LOL! you don't have to give up the wine and chocolate. that's a fine choice for dinner. but don't knock wheaties and jungle juice until you have tried it. i hear they serve that at the hut on Orizaba! :wink:
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

I drink beer and eat Tommy's chiliburgers and I still climb. ;-)
bluerail

Post by bluerail »

For my coffe on sunday morning.....this sounds weird I know, but it worked
( I have an addiction ) I took a vanilla muscle Milk, and a couple starbucks VIA packs, shook them together, it was actually pretty good if youre a person that needs coffee in the morning and you don't have a way to make it.

that picture of Talus looks like she had some of your chocolate, and my caffiene Tracie..