Bobcat overload

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

Inquisitive little fellers:

I wanted to edit this down, but let's face it - I don't have the time! So if you have almost four minutes, enjoy these lynx rufuses. I think there are three different ones here - a kitten, an old tom (with serious ear damage from fights) and another adult. What do you guys think?

These are in the Verdugos. No sighting of the mountain lion here in several weeks. I think he moved on.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

The one at about a minute forty definitely looks bigger and beefier, so I'll call him a Tom. I'll buy three separate cats.

HJ
Elwood

Post by Elwood »

Too cute Ms. Magic. Nice avatar too.
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I'm also betting on three cats. You're lucky the probable tom didn't spray on your camera! Nice videos!
everyday

Post by everyday »

too cool! im liking all you spy camera crittter videos alot! :D
simonov

Post by simonov »

On the subject of cats, I recently re-read Gay Talese's Thy Neighbor's Wife. Much of the book is about John and Barbara Williamson's Sandstone Retreat in the Santa Monica Mountains. By the time the book left off with the Williamsons in the mid-1970s, they had sold the property and were trying to buy a new, larger property in Montana.

So after reading the book I started Googling (not available the first time I read the book, in the early 1980s) and discovered the Williamsons have moved on from sex spas and now run some kind of big cat rehabilitation center, Tiger Touch.
Nunc est bibendum
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

simonov wrote: On the subject of cats, I recently re-read Gay Talese's Thy Neighbor's Wife. Much of the book is about John and Barbara Williamson's Sandstone Retreat in the Santa Monica Mountains. By the time the book left off with the Williamsons in the mid-1970s, they had sold the property and were trying to buy a new, larger property in Montana.

So after reading the book I started Googling (not available the first time I read the book, in the early 1980s) and discovered the Williamsons have moved on from sex spas and now run some kind of big cat rehabilitation center, Tiger Touch.
From one cat house to another, eh? :wink:

HJ
davantalus

Post by davantalus »

So goddamn adorable! Send it to cuteoverload. :)
PackerGreg

Post by PackerGreg »