Making room in the closet for some new gear :)

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
rokclimbr

Post by rokclimbr »

Well I need to clean out some of my extra gear to make way for some new additions.

First off, I am selling 17 carabiners. I recently bought some ultra light carabiners as I do a lot of Alpine and Rope soloing and I do not like to carry extra unnecessary weight. None of these carabiners have been dropped or abused (no pulling stuck cars or industrial use PERIOD). Just the normal nicks and scratches from use (namely JTree winters)
2 x BD Positron Carabiners
4 x OP Classic Bent Carabiners
3 x OP Classic Straight Carabiners
4 x BD Bent Gate
2 x BD Straight Gate
2 x OP Wire Gate Tactical
I am selling for $2.00 a piece but if you buy all 17 I'll knock it down to $1.50 each.

** CARABINERS SOLD**

Also I am selling two Black Diamond ATC's in very good condition (the cables are in great condition). I bought a Black Diamond Guide ATC so I do not need these anymore. List price is $17 I am selling for $5 each.

Next I am selling my North Face Skareb 65 Pack. I used it once on a 3 day trip with my Dad to do Lone Pine Peak. I used the pack to hike into base camp and back to the car. I fit my sleeping bag, alpine climbing rack, tent, water, extra clothes, water purifier, helmet, climbing shoes, rope (60m) and stove for a total of 37lbs. This thing is cavernous and carried the weight very well. It is in excellent condition, very little dirt, no cuts or abrasions. I am selling this one because I already have a multiday pack and I do not need two. The website listed the weight as 3lb 12oz, on my scale it came out to 2lbs 8oz... Either way it is very light for a 3,720 cubic inch pack.
List price brand new is $260, I am selling for $145.

Finally these Five Ten Canyoneers have been sitting in my closet for way to long and they need a good home. I wore them once on the approach trail to Subway in Zion but about 5 minutes down the trail my feet were baking so I decided to switch out to my Five Ten D'aescents instead. There is a little bit of dirt on the sole and one dirt spot on the toe area on the left boot other than that these Canyoneers are in great condition. I have never worn them since. List price is $120 I am selling for $60 (same price as the Five Ten outlet but you don't have to drive to Redlands to get them if you can find them) They are size 9.0 (42.0).

I live in Pasadena and am more than happy to show them to you before you buy.

Shipping is extra but I'll split it 50/50.

I accept Paypal & cash - sorry no checks :(
rokclimbr

Post by rokclimbr »

After hunting around a bit I realized my price, for the NF Skareb backpack, is not as competitive as I thought. I am dropping it to $135 (cheapest I've found so far is eBay @ $159).
rokclimbr

Post by rokclimbr »

I just realized that on Mountain Project the pack is up for offers, so same deal here. Make me an offer
On a side note I just picked up some trekking poles that were for sale for 17 months, hopefully it doesn't take my pack that long to sell... :lol: