Proposal: Introduction of Endangered Species to the SG's

Poppies & cougars & shrooms, oh my!
Zach

Post by Zach »

This was a poll. These haven't been imported. Sorry.
simonov

Post by simonov »

No.

An abundance of man-eating predators wandering the backcountry would cramp my style.
Nunc est bibendum
Ze Hiker

Post by Ze Hiker »

heh, ii am intrigued at the possibility of the sort of mayhem this could create :P
cougarmagic

Post by cougarmagic »

Do you really even have to ask... :D
HikeUp

Post by HikeUp »

Yippeeeeeeeeee!
Taco
Snownado survivor

Post by Taco »

DOOD FUCK YEAH!

I will be the Tiger King. I will train them to use weapons and unconventional warfare tactics. It will be like our of local School of the Americas. Hopefully they don't decide they want to break off, or we're fucked.

Either way, hybrid Mountain-Tigers (Migers) armed with CAR-15's patrolling the SG's in 6-Miger recon teams... they spot some taggers spraypainting and throwing used diapers on the ground near the river... they move downriver between the taggers and the offender's cars and set up an ambush. The taggers approach... CONTACT! CLAYMORE! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 daisychained M18's bring hell to Earth, and the Migers open up with all they've got. The Migers beat the killzone with magazine after magazine of 5.56. CEASE FIRE! 2 of the team moves in and checks the dead while 4 set 360 security... 5 dead, 15 diapers, 8 bags of chips, 6 cans of Krylon, 5 pairs of K-Swiss, no useful intel. They pulled the tagger's shirts up, prepare to move out. They leave a few toe-poppers behind to show they really care. All the while, the radioman, I mean, the radio Miger is on the horn calling for extract. Slick is 10 mikes out. The Miger RT beats feet to the pre-arranged exfil HLZ. The brush is too thick, so the slick drops a jungle penetrator (huhuh, you said penetrate). The slick starts taking fire. Vatos are firing cheap .25 auto's at the slick! The crew chief leans out the door and peppers the roadside with 7.62 from the 240 while the penetrator is being brought up. HOT LZ! Put some STABO rigs out, the rest of the team clips in, and they GTFO outta Dodge all while vatos are shooting unreliable Tec-9's that keep double-feeding and throwing up gang signs.

All in a days work for Miger Force.

I can dream, can't I? Don't say I can't, I've got Migers.

Zach, you receive 500 forum points.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Time to start packin' :lol: