bert's ice pirate YARRRRRd sale..

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
bertfivesix

Post by bertfivesix »

My humble abode is nearing the point of degeneracy. I need to shed gear to avoid its collapsing into a black hole.

Merrell Chameleon II Stretch, blue, 10.5M US:
Like new, only put them on and walked around the house to realize I had ordered too small. $40

North Face Terra 40L Pack, "chute green":
60cm axe and trekking poles shown for scale. Lightly used last winter/spring, no rips or holes, very light scuffs on bottom of pack. I'd say it's at about 95%. Top loader with a bottom zipper access to the sleeping bag compartment (removable divider). Mesh pockets on side, and three elastic/spandex pockets on the outside for convenience items. Trekking pole and ice axes loops, as well as tie in points on the bottom for a sleeping roll. I'm 5'11", 170# and it fits/rides great, with room for adjustment up or down. Just picked up a more climbing-specific 40L so this one's gotta go. $60

Shipping is extra - local pickup/meetup is possible; I'm in 90720.
lilbitmo

Post by lilbitmo »

That's my size and I'll take them for $35 if you are willing?

I'm in north orange county.

Send me an email at pmoran1@earthlink.net
kevin trieu

Post by kevin trieu »

are the Cheez-its included with the purchase of the jacket? or how much are the cheeze-itz sold separately?
SOCALHUSKER

Post by SOCALHUSKER »

Is the jacket still for sale? Would be willing to pay extra to have it shipped to San Diego, let me know!!
Sewellymon

Post by Sewellymon »

meet in the 90720? or your work? my work is east LA ish

pack is a maybe, trekking poles. .. shoes?

i'll PM u