UPLOADING IMAGES

Comments & questions about this site.
EnFuego

Post by EnFuego »

I use photo bucket to upload images and then copy the URL link to a post.

But my question is - what is your favorite photo hosting site? I don't like mine very much, too slow.

Also, is copying a url link from a photo host site the only way to upload images to a post in this forum? On a fishing site forum I'm a member of, we can upload images directly from our computer. Is that possible here? If so - how?

Thank you all in advance for any help you can lend.

~EnFuego
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

EnFuego wrote:I use photo bucket to upload images and then copy the URL link to a post.

But my question is - what is your favorite photo hosting site? I don't like mine very much, too slow.

Also, is copying a url link from a photo host site the only way to upload images to a post in this forum? On a fishing site forum I'm a member of, we can upload images directly from our computer. Is that possible here? If so - how?

Thank you all in advance for any help you can lend.

~EnFuego
I'm not aware of a way to post photos on the forum.

I like http://picasaweb.google.com
simonov

Post by simonov »

Flickr, baby!

With a simple cut and paste, you can post Flickr photos like this, linked back to the photo page:

Note that when Yahoo's share price plummets low enough, Flickr will become part of the Microsoft empire.
Nunc est bibendum
Mike P

Post by Mike P »

I'm a SmugMug man, myself.
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

No offense to anyone, but if you're not already on Flickr, perhaps you could switch to SmugMug (popular) or Picasaweb. My company blocks Flickr for some unknown reason, so I can't see any Flickr stuff even when I'm at home since I'm typically using my company's network. Yes, I can drop my connection to the company network, but logging on and off is a hassle. Not that the world should revolve around me, but if it's all the same to you, pick something else. :)