Mizuno

Clothes, tools, technology, nutrition, training, techniques, etc.
everyday

Post by everyday »

So...Mizuno stuffs, clothes, for cold weather. Is it good? Does anyone here use it? In reviews it looks like it'd be really nice so im going to buy some next week i think, Unless you guys have had any bad experience with it, ...not very warm, doesnt stay dry, isnt durrable etc... Ok, thanx :)
Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

I've got only one Mizuno piece of clothing -- a shirt. It's fine, but I don't have enough of their stuff to have a really good basis for an opinion.

HJ
everyday

Post by everyday »

I finally ordered one of the winter running tops from MIZUNO from there Breathe/thermo collection, It's GREAT! very light 'n stretchy and warm! super awesome! Would highly recomend this to anyone runnin or hiking in the cold. Good alone for 50+ degrees, but it was 40 here today, and I wore just a nike dryfit T-shirt under it n it was great (i also had thin running gloves on and my nike dry-fit capris ...or whatever those 3/4 lenth pants are called..) and i was even warm on my mile cool down walk :) So with my full length pants, a T and this top n a beanie I should be warm even at 30 or so, and with a light windbreaker over it ide probly be roasting even when its below freezing..Much cozier and drier and breathe-ier than underarmour even... and it doesnt restrict any movements, its like wearing nothing :D
And it zips halfway in case you get too warm.

Hikin_Jim

Post by Hikin_Jim »

everyday wrote: I finally ordered one of the winter running tops from MIZUNO from there Breathe/thermo collection, It's GREAT! very light 'n stretchy and warm! super awesome! Would highly recomend this to anyone runnin or hiking in the cold. Good alone for 50+ degrees, but it was 40 here today, and I wore just a nike dryfit T-shirt under it n it was great (i also had thin running gloves on and my nike dry-fit capris ...or whatever those 3/4 lenth pants are called..) and i was even warm on my mile cool down walk :) So with my full length pants, a T and this top n a beanie I should be warm even at 30 or so, and with a light windbreaker over it ide probly be roasting even when its below freezing..Much cozier and drier and breathe-ier than underarmour even... and it doesnt restrict any movements
Nice!
everyday wrote: its like wearing nothing :D
Hope you don't get confused. :wink: :lol:

HJ