Taco Del Rio...

Discuss anything. Possibly NSFW.
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

And if you sign in you can see better quality videos from different angles.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... fight&aq=f
:lol:
Taco

Post by Taco »

What, no driveby? This ain't the real Taco Del Rio! ;-)
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

Taco wrote: What, no driveby? This ain't the real Taco Del Rio! ;-)
so is that footage from the La Puente one?
Taco

Post by Taco »

Nah, apparently the one in the video is from Norcal. TDR in La Puente has outside seating only. If you've never been, it's damn good.
everyday

Post by everyday »

hey, how come we havent eaten there yet? Take me next time im there! :D ...or that awesome burger place again! or both...ha
Taco

Post by Taco »

Cause you didn't ask!
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

everyday wrote: hey, how come we havent eaten there yet? Take me next time im there! :D ...or that awesome burger place again! or both...ha
what is the awesome burger place???
Taco

Post by Taco »

yobtaf wrote:
everyday wrote: hey, how come we havent eaten there yet? Take me next time im there! :D ...or that awesome burger place again! or both...ha
Tops in Arcadia
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

Taco wrote:
yobtaf wrote:
Tops in Arcadia
yes very good!

Have you been to P&G in Covina on Citrus? Or google image search Lucky Boy breakfast burritos in Pasadena.
Taco

Post by Taco »

I've not heard of P&G, but my favorite place for a breakfast burrito is Alpha Omega on Citrus in Covina. Those are incredible burritos.
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

Taco wrote: I've not heard of P&G, but my favorite place for a breakfast burrito is Alpha Omega on Citrus in Covina. Those are incredible burritos.
When I was just a young lad, my mom said I couldn't go to Alpha Omega because they got busted for running prostitutes out of there. Thanks Mom! now I missed out on prostitutes and breakfast burritos. One more thing to tell the shrink. :roll:
Taco

Post by Taco »

yobtaf wrote:
Taco wrote: I've not heard of P&G, but my favorite place for a breakfast burrito is Alpha Omega on Citrus in Covina. Those are incredible burritos.
When I was just a young lad, my mom said I couldn't go to Alpha Omega because they got busted for running prostitutes out of there. Thanks Mom! now I missed out on prostitutes and breakfast burritos. One more thing to tell the shrink. :roll:
LOL, PROSTITUTES?

Burrit-HOS.
yobtaf

Post by yobtaf »

Taco wrote:
yobtaf wrote:
LOL, PROSTITUTES?

Burrit-HOS.
Hmmm that is making me think of a new restaurant idea, Red Light eatery, or the Dirty Sanchez, Ill serve Burrit-hos, Tac-hos, nach-hos, the sky is the limit. And Ill charge by the hour, if you dont want to stay very long. Sure we will offer protection, but I will try to run a clean opperation. 8) The food will be tested on a regular basis.

I might even sell a dirty burrit-ho...
outwhere

Post by outwhere »

Speaking of sleazy.

When we were younger and broke, me and my girlfriend of the time were in San Diego for the weekend.

It was around 8pm when we found a motel that looked ok. I asked how much for a room and the clerk told me $50.00.

Then he said that he would give me the room for $20.00 if we were out of the room by 10:00.

Stupid me thought 'wow, that's a nice discount, of course we can check out by 10:00am.'

He looked at me with a confused stare, "No, it's $20.00 if you are out of the room in 2 hours from now."

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, we made it out of there by 10pm but my girlfriend wasn't happy about sleeping in the car that night

:P :twisted: :P
Taco

Post by Taco »

LOL